A Simple Way to Add Bass
If you’re looking to make a noticeable impact in your sound system, start your journey to better sound with Alpine’s Power Package, which combines the KTA-200M Mono Power Pack Amplifier with the S-SB10V Alpine Halo S-Series 10” Preloaded Subwoofer enclosure for a simple way to add bass to your sound system.
The KTA-200M amplifier works within the power range of the 600W S-SB10V subwoofer thanks to Alpine's exclusive Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology. Using DPP, the KTA-200M can deliver bursts of power to meet the peak demands of your music, effectively rising to 400W and then rolling back to maintain efficiency.
Price: $529.99 +Tax
Professional Installation: $150*
Lifetime Labor Warranty1-Year Product Warranty
S-SB10V Halo Subwoofer:
- Groundbreaking Alpine Halo Design
- ProLink™ ported enclosure design
- Optimal Sound Performance
- 600W RMS Power Handling
- Includes preloaded S-W10D4 10” S-Series subwoofer
- CARB compliant 3/4-inch MDF construction
- Premium black carpet
- Silver Alpine embossed side logo badge
- Brushed aluminum finished metallic front baffle
- Alpine’s Exclusive Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) Technology
- Remote Bass-Knob ready with the RUX-KNOB.2 (sold separately FREE with installation)
- PowerStack™ capable with the Alpine iLX-W650 (sold separately)
- Alpine’s Class D Amplifier Circuit w/ Dynamic Peak Power (DPP)
- 200W x 1 RMS (4Ω, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- 200W x 1 RMS (2Ω, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- 400W x 1 DPP (4Ω, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- S/N >80dB (ref. 1W into 4Ω)
- THD+N ≤0.1% (ref. 10W into 4Ω)
- Single-side 22-pin connector
- RCA inputs (Low range=0.2-4V
- Sound controls; Crossovers-Off/60Hz/80Hz/120Hz Linkwitz Riley LP Filter @ -24dB/Oct. (selectable)
- Input gain setting (variable)
Upgrade your Factory System
Looking to add more bass to your factory system without replacing your head unit or speakers? The Alpine Power Package can integrate into a factory system when used with a Line Out Converter (LOC) (sold separately). The Line Out Converter (LOC) allows you to use the internal amplifier of your factory head unit and turn it into an RCA input that runs parallel to the factory speaker wires.
The ported enclosure design of the S-SB10V subwoofer features an optimized vent and rounded internal port edges that maximizes the output performance for deep, powerful bass, reliable sound reproduction, and overall great sound quality. The KTA-200M features a voltage adapting circuit to maintain the maximum sound signal level without clipping for powerful, and reliable bass.
*Get expert installation for $150 which includes labor, power kit and FREE bass knob. If your vehicle needs more work to accomplish or has noise canceling microphones that need to be bypassed, then obviously it will cost more. Vehicles with factory radios will need a line output converter which are $29.99